A meal or food I really like

 


One of my favorite meals of all time  has always been spaghetti, and all kinds of pastas. And my favorite thing about this food is the easy way to cook it. You can add whatever you want to eat it. Personally, I like to use extra virgin olive oil for the boil water. For the sauce, you can choose meat, garlic, or even some spicy thing. For example, some hot peppers on the sauce is a very nice selection. And you can’t forget to add some cheese for the sauce. When I was a child, my mother prepared me a lot of pastas for meal, and I think that is why I adore  eating that kind of food so much. I don’t think they are very good for your health, but at least I eat them a couple of times a week. Furthermore, I don’t like to eat of that dish a lot, or I will end up hating it.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts