My Favorite Piece of Technology


My most important technology device has always been my cellphone and my desktop computer. With my cellphone I can do almost everything and at the same time. I can go to virtual classrooms, while I am chatting with some friends or watching memes on Instagram. Furthermore, I can take pretty cool photos to my cute kitty (name’s Leila) and uploading them to my Instagram stories. Having a zoom meeting can be really boring sometimes, but my cellphone can help to that, even I can listen to Spotify music while I am in class (obviously with a low volume or I would not understand anything of the class). Plus, with my computer I can play a lot of videogames with or without my friends if I am bored or even if I have sad thoughts. I can play videogames while I listen to a class in background as well.

Comments

  1. I also see a lot of instagram meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classes are more interesting with Spotify music n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also listen music in the class, and what video games do you play?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts