Why did I choose my major?

My dream of child


Hi, how are you? It´s me again, today I will write about my dream of child. Since I was children always talked about want be president and help the old mans (thinking in my grandparents) but I never liked the politic and for this reason my grandparents nickname me "the president" until today, this will very me laugh jaja. but after I grew and liked me the operating room, so I was decide for the career as an surgical arsenal. but this career is not in the universities, so I was decide studying medical technology, but my points in the psu were not enough, so I enter at the program baccalaureate and my grades neither be enough for medical technology (yes, I am very bad for the study), so finally decide for pharmacy program, for your different work areas and my dream is to work in a Laboratory or as a forensic chemist.


Comments

Popular Posts