A photo and its story

 


she's Leila and it's my cat. After she got sick for some random reason, we dressed her like this. I like this photo a lot, she looks very pretty, despite she was quite sick on those days. This photo means a lot to me, because that year (I think it was 2019 or kind of) Leila suffered a very serious illness, that left her without bodily mobility and breathing problems. Fortunately, Leila was able to overcome her illness without further complexity, and that was amazing for me and my family, since Leila is a fundamental pillar in our lives. After that photo, I remember I went to the kitchen because I was hungry, so I prepared a chocomilk to drink while spending time with Leila, until she felt better that day.I remember sleeping with her all night, and the next morning she was still in bed with me, and that was pretty cute.

Comments

  1. I also really enjoy when my kittens sleep with me, it gives an inexplicable feeling of peace, you have a really pretty cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts